- 2 wild caught salmon fillets
- 2 lemons, sliced into 1/4 in pieces
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1/2 lb asparagus, thin ones, ends removed
- 2 c cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the salmon fillets on a sheet pan. Season the salmon with salt, pepper and lemon pepper. Top the salmon with the lemon slices.
- Lay the cherry tomatoes and asparagus next to the salmon. Toss the garlic with the tomatoes and season the vegetables with salt and pepper. Toss everything with a tablespoon olive oil.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, depending on how thick the salmon is. The salmon will be cooked medium, cherries will be about to burst and asparagus will be tender.
- Plate everything together and enjoy!