for the Salad:
- 4 c watermelon, cut into cubes
- 4 c baby heirloom tomatoes, halved
- 1 c feta, cut in small cubes
- 1/4 c basil, sliced in thin strips
for the Dressing:
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 c olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Place the watermelon, tomatoes, feta, and basil in a large salad bowl.
- Gently mix the ingredients.
- In a bowl, combine the honey, lime juice, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking. Taste for seasonings.
- Top the salad with the vinaigrette. Toss to combine. Serve chilled.