- 5 ears of Corn, kernels removed
- 1 pt cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 peaches, finely diced
- 1 c feta, crumbled
- ¼ cup red onion, finely diced
- 3 scallions, finely sliced
- 1 c fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1/3 c olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl combine the corn, tomatoes, peaches, red onion, scallions, feta and basil. Toss everything together.
- Make the vinaigrette. Combine the lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk everything together.
- Toss the vinaigrette with corn salad and serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Optional: Garnish with fresh basil leaves and extra crumbled feta.