- 1 baguette, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 peaches, cut into wedges
- 6 oz brie cheese, cut into 2-3 inch slices
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 c basil, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay the sliced baguette pieces on a baking sheet. Drizzle them with EVOO and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 8-12 minutes, or until golden brown on the edges.
- When the baguette slices are almost golden, take them out of the oven and place a slice of brie on each piece of bread. Put the crostinis bake in the oven and bake until the cheese is melted.
- Let the crostinis cool slightly.
- Top the crostinis with a slice peach.
- Drizzle the crostinis with honey and garish with the fresh basil. Enjoy!