- 1 sweet potato, I prefer Japanese
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Sliced avocado, smoked salmon, jalapeno and EBTBS
- Nut butter, sliced banana, honey and cinnamon
- Smashed avocado, fried egg and cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the sweet potato in ¼ inch thick “toasts” and place on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle or spray the sweet potato toast with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, flipping half way through.
- For storing: let the “toasts” cool on the baking sheet. Store in an air-tight container with parchment paper in between them so they don’t get soggy.
- When ready to eat, pop them in the toaster or reheat in the oven or skillet. Top with your favorite sweet or savory combination and enjoy!
- The toasts last in the fridge for a week.