- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Trader Joes Everything but the bagel seasoning
- 1 scallion, chopped (optional for topping)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the honey and soy sauce in a bowl. Whisk everything to combine.
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet covered in foil (the sauce with drip on to the pan and it is hard to remove).
- Sprinkle the salmon with salt and pepper. Pour the soy mixture evenly over the fillets. Then top each fillet with the everything but the bagel seasoning.
- Bake the fish for 10-14 minutes, depending on how thick your fish is. You do not want to overcook the fish so I usually just keep an eye on it the whole time.
- To serve: Top with the sliced scallions and serve with your favorite veggies!