- 2 10 oz packages Frozen Spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 14 oz can Artichoke Hearts, drained
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 5.3 oz container Greek Yogurt, I use Fage non-fat
- 1/4 c Mayonnaise
- 1/3 c Parmesan Cheese + 2 tablespoons for topping
- 1 1/2 c Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/3 c Romano Cheese
- 1/2 c Heavy cream
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 16 oz jar Salsa, I prefer Pace chunky
- 1 c Sour Cream
- 1 bag Tostitos Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a food processor combine the garlic, thawed spinach and artichokes. Blend until finely pulsed. Next, add in the 1/3 cup parmesan, mozzarella, Romano, mayonnaise, Greek yogurt and heavy cream. Pulse until everything is incorporated. Season the spinach mixture with salt and pepper then taste.
- Pour the mixture into an oven-safe baking dish and top with remaining parmesan.
- Bake for 20-28 minutes until hot and bubbly and the cheese is golden on top.
- Serve hot with sour cream, salsa and tortilla chips.