- 2 oz whipped cream cheese, or regular softened
- 2 oz Boursin cheese
- 1/2 lb okra, halved and seeds removed
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes, can add more if you like heat
- pinch of salt
- 8 slices of prosciutto, cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the cheeses, lemon zest, red pepper and salt- mix to combine everything.
- Stuff the okra halves with the cheese mixture. Make sure not to overstuff them. I use about 2 teaspoons per okra half.
- Wrap the prosciutto slices around each stuffed okra and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake the okra for 8-10 minutes or until slightly golden and crispy. Enjoy!