- 1 box mixed greens
- 5 Roma tomatoes (I usually use more since I love tomatoes)
- 1 Hass Avocado
- 1 c Mozzarella, cubed
- 4 tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 c Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place the washed greens in a large salad bowl. Top with the mozzarella, avocado, and tomatoes.
- Pour the vinegar in a bowl and slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking. Season the dressing with salt and pepper. Taste the vinaigrette to make sure the seasonings are correct.
- Dress the salad with the vinaigrette and toss. Enjoy!