- 1 bunch of cilantro, 3-4 cups
- 2-3 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 large avocados, seeds and skin removed
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/2 c nonfat greek yogurt
- salt and pepper
- Put the bunch of cilantro and garlic cloves in a food processor.
- Pulse the herbs until they are finely minced.
- Add the avocado, lime juice, greek yogurt, salt and pepper to the processor and blend until smooth. Scrape down the slides and blend to make sure everything is incorporated.
- Taste the dip to adjust any seasonings and store in an air-tight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.